Music - Hold On by Eric Clapton
Photographed in August of 2014 using digital.
Men's Gym opened in 1915 and was used as a home for basketball until 1948. Gill Coliseum opened in 1949. The Gym is still in use on the second floor and the building is now known as Langton Hall.
Location - 2450 S.W. Jefferson Way Corvallis, Oregon On the campus of Oregon State University.
Bell Field - Opened in 1909 and was torn down in 1974. Bell Field was the home to Oregon State football until 1953 when Parker (now Reser) Stadium opened. The Oregon State track team used Bell Field until 1974 when it was demolished. The Dixon Recreation Center now sits on the site.
Location - Bell Field was at the northeast corner of S.W. 26th St. and S.W. Washington Way. The address for the Dixon Rec. Center is 425 S.W. 26th St. Corvallis, Oregon
You can still see the GYMNASIUM name above the door. The gym is located on the second floor. 8-14
Stairs lead up to the second floor gym.
Inside the old Men's Gym. On the second floor of what is now Langton Hall. The stands are long gone.
Bell Field site, now the Dixon Rec. Center. 8-14