Music - Hip to be square by Huey Lewis and the News
Maples Pavilion - Opened in 1969 and still in use. Full name is Roscoe Maples Pavilion. Home to Stanford basketball and women's volleyball. Prior to Maples opening, Stanford played its basketball games at Stanford Pavilion which was built in 1921. It was also known as Old Pavilion. In 1989 the pavilion was again renamed Burnham Pavilion. The Pavilion is still in use by Stanford wrestling, gymnastics and men's volleyball.
Location - Maples Pavilion 655 Campus Dr., Stanford, California. Burnham Pavilion is located at 615 Serra Street Stanford, California. About a 10 minute walk southwest of Maples Pavilion.