Music - Telegraph Road by Dire Straits
Photographed in 1988, 1999 and 2004 using film. Photographed in 2011 and 2014 using digital.
Memorial Stadium - Opened in 1923 and closed in 2010 for renovation. For the 2011 season, the Cal Bears played their home games at AT&T park and one game at Candlestick Park. The stadium reopened in 2012 after a massive renovation and is still in use. The stadium is home to the Cal Golden Bears football team.
Location - 76 Canyon Road Berkeley, California. On the campus of Cal Berkeley.
Haas Pavilion - Opened in 1999 and still in use. Full name is Haas Pavilion at Pete Newell Court. Home to the Cal Bears basketball, volleyball and gymnastics teams. Haas pavilion was built on the site of the old Harmon Gym which was the main Gym for Cal. Harmon Gym was opened in 1933 and closed in 1997. It was first know as Men's gym from 1933 thru 1958 and Harmon Gym from 1959 till it closed in 1997. During the 2 year renovation project, the Men's basketball team played its home games at the Oracle Arena in Oakland.
Location - 14 Frank Schlessenger Way Berkeley, California. On the campus of Cal Berkeley.
Evans Diamond - Opened in 1933 and still in use. Home to the Cal Bears baseball team. The Jackie Jensen pressbox is named for the former Cal Bear and former major leaguer with the Boston Red Sox. A quaint but antiquated park, there is talk of major renovations. The Diamond finally got lights in 2013 and can now play night games. Hopefully, if they renovate, they keep the charm of the original field.
Location - Just to the west of Haas Pavilion. You can actually watch games from the balcony of Haas. The George C. Edwards track stadium is located just beyond the right field wall.