Music - Black Betty by Ram Jam
Photographed in 1997 using film.
Vaught - Hemingway stadium was opened in 1915 and is still being used by the University of Mississippi football team. Originally known as Hemingway Stadium. In 1983, the school changed the name to Vaught - Hemingway stadium. Several renovations and expansions have taken place over the 103 years the stadium has been used. The last one being in 2016.
Not too far from the stadium in the center of campus is "the Grove" which is a legendary tailgating area before and after Ole Miss Rebel football games.
Location - All-American & Hill Drive, Oxford, Mississippi