Music - man on the moon by R.E.M. (Athens Georgia's own)
Sanford Stadium - Opened in 1929 and still in use for Georgia Bulldogs football. Herty Field was the original home for Georgia football. The site was in use from 1892 to 1910. The site is now a greenspace and it is located between the Dean's office and the UGA dept. of theater and film studies. Located off Herty Drive. The second home for Bulldog football was Sanford field, which was in use from 1911 to 1928. Sanford field was located on S. Lumpkin St. not far from Herty field.
Location - Sanford Stadium, Sanford Drive and Field Street Athens, Georgia
Stegman Coliseum - Opened in 1964 and is still in use by Georgia basketball. Originally known as the Georgia Coliseum 1964 - 1996. Stegman replaced Woodruff Hall for basketball. Woodruff Hall was opened in 1923 and closed in the late 60's. Woodruff was bounded by Baldwin St., Sanford Dr., and Hooper St. The Psychology - Journalism Complex now occupies the site.
Location - 100 Smith Street Athens, Georgia.
The Georgia mascot UGA have their own tomb in the soutwest corner of Sanford Stadium.