Music - Girls with guns by Tommy Shaw
Photographed in 1996 and 2000 using film.
Jack Trice Stadium - Opened in 1975 and still in use. Originally known as Cyclone Stadium / Jack Trice Field 1975 - 1997.
Longtime home to Iowa State Cyclone football. The stadium has seen 3 major renovations. One in 1997, 2007 and 2015. The stadium has also been expanded 4 times. For the first 20 years, the stadium had UGH, astroturf. They went to grass in 1996 and it has been that way ever since.
Jack Trice Stadium replaced Clyde Williams Field, which the Cyclone Football team used from 1914 thru 1974. Williams Field was permanently closed in 1975, and finally demolished in 1978. Martin and Eaton residence halls now stand on the site of Williams Field.
Location - 1798 South 4th St. Ames, Iowa