Bradley Center - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Ballparks, Arenas and Stadiums > Bradley Center - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Music - High Priest of Rhythmic Noise by Cheap Trick

Photographed in 1991, 1994 and 1996 using film.

Bradley Center opened on October 1, 1988 and is still standing. Known as the Bradley Center 1988 - 2012, BMO Harris Bradley Center 2012 - present.

Location - 1001 N. Fourth Street Milwaukee, Wisconsin

The Bradley Center was built as a replacement to the aging and antiquated MECCA or Milwaukee Arena. The main tenant has been the Milwaukee Bucks of the NBA. The Bradley Center is light years ahead of the old MECCA, which still stands in back of the Bradley Center. That being said, the Bradley Center is now the fourth oldest arena in the NBA, behind Madison Square Garden in NYC, the Oracle arena in Oakland and the Palace of Auburn Hills in Michigan (which also opened in August of 1988). Contrary to popular belief, the Bradley Center was not named for General Omar Bradley, but for Harry Bradley of the Allen Bradley Co. Jane Pettit and her husband donated funds for the Bradley Center, and named it for her late father.
Besides the Bucks, the Bradley Center is home to the Milwaukee Admirals of the AHL, the Milwaukee Mustangs of the AFL and Marquette University mens basketball. Like all arenas, it has its share of concerts, circuses, ice shows and anything else you can fit under the roof.
image



image



image



image



image



image



image

1987 and the Bradley Center under construction.


image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image