Music - Crystal Ball by Styx
Photographed in October of 1994 using film.
Memorial Stadium - Opened in 1960 and still in use. Originally called the Seventeenth Street Football Stadium (from 1960 - 1971) It was renamed Memorial Stadium for the 1972 season and has kept that same name to this day. Located just West of Assembly Hall. Memorial Stadium replaced the original Memorial Stadium for IU Football in 1960.
The original Memorial Stadium stood at E. 10th St. and N. Fee Lane in Bloomington. The old stadium was torn down in 1982. It was featured in the movie "breaking away". An arboretum now sits on the site.
Memorial Stadium is the home to Indiana Hoosiers football. Known as "the Rock" by locals, the stadium went thru a renovation in 2003.
Location - 1001 E. 17th St. Bloomington, Indiana