Music - Ain't talkin' bout love by Van Halen
Photographed in 2002 using film.
Lavietes Pavilion opened in 1926 as the Briggs athletic center. After a renovation in 1981, the name was changed to the present Lavietes Pavilion. In 1982. both the men's and women's basketball teams moved into the Pavilion. Their previous gym was the Malkin Athletic Center in Cambridge. The Malkin is still in use for fencing, wrestling and volleyball.
In 1995 and 1996, the Lavietes was refurbished again.
Location - 65 N. Harvard St., Boston, Massachusetts