Music - Cutting it fine by Asia
Photographed in 1997 and 2002 using film.
M & T Bank Stadium was opened in 1998 as the brand new home for the Baltimore Ravens of the NFL. The massive stadium was built in a parking lot adjacent to and south of Camden Yards.
The stadium started out as Ravens Stadium at Camden Yards. then in 1999 it was changed to PSI Stadium. In 2002 Ravens Stadium followed and in 2004 its current name came to be.
When the Cleveland Browns relocated to Charm City in 1996, they played their first two seasons at the old Memorial Stadium. After they left, the old lady of Graymount was demolished.
Location - 1101 Russell St. Baltimore, Maryland.