University of Wisconsin, Wisconsin Field House - Madison, Wisconsin
Ballparks, Arenas and Stadiums > University of Wisconsin, Wisconsin Field House - Madison, Wisconsin
Music - Take 'em out by .38 Special

Photographed in 1987 and 1996 using film.

Wisconsin Field House - Opened in 1930 and still in use. Home to Wisconsin basketball until 1998 when the teams moved into the new Kohl Center. Still used by volleyball and wrestling. The Field House butts right up to Camp Randall Stadium.

Location -1450 Monroe St. Madison, Wisconsin
image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image