Music - Neal's fandango by the Doobie Brothers
Photographed in October of 2016 using digital
Riggs Field - Opened in 1915 and was home to Clemson football from 1915 - 1941. Clemson then moved into Memorial Stadium. It was also home to Clemson baseball from 1916 - 1969 when they moved into Kingsmore stadium. Riggs field is still being used by the Clemson mens and women soccer teams.
Location - 115 Alpha Beta Circle Clemson, South Carolina